ALI Esports is Indonesia’s biggest and most complete e-Sports portal, as we provide players’ needs, such as tournaments, merchandizes, training, and others.
Established in 2021, we have a goal to take part in Indonesian e-Sports players daily life. We aim to reach the majority of Indonesian game players, from traditional players to professionals. We call ourselves as a portal that can reach the untouched middle and lower segments of the e-Sports market across the region.
About Our Services
In line with our vision, we provide you with access to a rich collection of Services, including but not limited to e-Sports Tournament (“Tournament”), Event Organizing (“Event Organizing”), Advertising (“Advertising”), E-Commerce (“E-Commerce”), and Gaming Academy (“Gaming Academy”) through our site or social media as a commitment to our users.
Types of Personal Data Collected
The following types of Personal Data may be collected and processed by us:
- Data that we request from you:
- When you use our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain information.
- When you register your account to fully access to our Services (“Account”): we will collect:
- Your name;
- Your email address;
- Your birthdate;
- Your phone number;
- Your username;
- Your password; and
- Any other information.
- When you register to our Services as a Community (“Community”):
- Upload of selfie and a photo Identity Card (only for representative);
- Tax Identity Number (only for representative);
- Bank Account (only for representative);
- Community social media (Instagram, YouTube, TikTok);
- In-game ID used by the Community;
- Community Discord channel (if any);
- Community address; and
- Representative phone number and email.
- Registration and participation in, directly or indirectly, in any activities provided by us.
- Data that we collect automatically:
- When you use our Services through our website, we will automatically collect your IP Address, login information, geolocation, and browser version; and
- When you contact us through email, telephone, social media, or any communication methods, we will store your inquiries in our database.
We use cookie as long as you use our Services. These cookies are used to save information, including but not limited to your preferences and the pages within our website and/or Services you accessed or visited. This is used so we can improve your experience by tailoring our website content based on your browser type and/or other information
- Information about you collected from third parties:
In order to run our Services, we partner with third party that may collect and keep personal and non-personal information available provided by our Services.
Use of Personal Data
We use the collected Personal Data for these following purposes:
To provide our Services to you;
To maintain and enhance our Services;
To provide you with our latest updates and any other related information in relation with our Services;
To manage of your user account associated preferences;
To share information with Tournament organizers in which you participate in;
To make a profile for consumer behavior;
To prevent fraud and illegal activity;
To verify your identity;
To provide customer care and support;
To process payment or credit transactions; and
To comply with applicable laws and regulatory requirements.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties for these following purposes:
To comply with applicable laws and regulatory enforcement:
We may further disclose your Personal Data in order to comply with legal and regulations, or in order with law enforcement process, or if ordered by authorized institutions.
To Tournament organizer:
We may share your Personal Data to organizer for the Tournament in which you participate in.
To third party:
To develop our marketing purposes:
We may share your personal information with other members of our group or other parties with whom we have a direct marketing agreement.
Storage of Data
We ensure your Personal Data is stored in a technical secured environment. We take range of security and safeguard measures in order to keep the confidentiality of your Personal Data from time to time.
Request of Removal or Correction of Personal Data
You have these following rights in relation your Personal Data:
Access to request and change:
You have the right to access the Personal Data stored within our Services. You also have the right to change your Personal Data stored within our database.
Retention personal data:
Unless you request that we erase your Personal Data from our systems, we will keep your Personal Data for as long as your account is active and as long as we require it to provide you with our Services.
Request for removal:
You can withdraw your Personal Data stored with us at any time.
Any requests above can be made by giving notification to us through our contact listed below.